Hymen = Virgin Membrane
hymen-virgin-membrane.com formerly known as hymen.pro
|The hymen provides a material barrier between the internal and the
external world, and because is a part of normal female anatomy,
the hymen provides also a material barrier between the present of potential mother and the future of countless generations of her progeny.
Translate this page!Share with others :-)
web page is to be viewed in Unicode Character Set UTF-8 if problems
UTF-8 is probably the most commonly used encoding. Unicode for humanity united.
Hymen = Virgin Membrane
What is the Hymen for?
The Purpose of the Hymen.
The hymen separates the vulva from the vagina.
The hymen provides a material barrier between the internal and the external world, and because is a part of normal female anatomy, the hymen provides also a material barrier between the present of potential mother and the future of countless generations of her progeny.
The basic knowledge of structures which can be found behind the double doors (i.e. labia) securing the antechamber to the interior of the female body, clearly highlights a unique role of the last seal.
If the seal is spoiled (broken, stretched) by penis before the wedding night, the victim loses her premarital virginity, a valuable asset which is irrenewable and by no means can be restored. Any attempts to repair the hymen by surgical mending in order to hide loss of virginity are practically useless as they are detectable on professional examination by experienced doctor.
An ex virgin can be easily accused for promiscuity and abandoned in many awkward circumstances like venereal infection or unwanted pregnancy, even if she was infected or impregnated by her deflorator.
This may cause many problems, including financial and behavioural ones, which finaly may be transposed on the next generations by a mechanismof inherited poverty, psychoactive substance abuse, promiscuity etc.
Like any other seal, the hymen is not a solid "iron curtain" but can be easily spoiled with penis to document the important transition from the status of a virgin to an ex-virgin.
For many, if not vast majority, of not-yet-married men all over the world the virginity of the bride proven by wholeness of her hymen is a condition sine qua non of choosing the right wife. Even if the way of proving the wholeness of bride's hymen is wrong and may be applied mainly to the crassus type of hymen, still no one is entitled to interfere with the life choices of people of other cultures and preferations. Particularly, if these choices protect female dignity and successful procreation within the wedlock and are completely different from the sexual slavery way of life imposed on sluttified girls and women.
The above general concept can be intentionally or unintentionally ruined by:
1. sluttification campaigns aimed at sexual exploitation of girls and young women who are brainwashed with brazen lies that the hymen does not exist or that the hymen can be broken by cycling, horse riding, ballet, participation in sports or even stairs climbing, and because of that they have nothing to lose when agree to give up virginity before securing their best interests through marriage;
2. scientific ignorance of some medical professionals who repeat nonsenses that the hymen does not exist or that the hymen can be broken by cycling, horse riding, ballet, participation in sports or even stairs climbing, and because of that the first sexual intercourse as well as speculum examination leave no detectable signs and can occur any time in the life of a not-yet married girl or woman;
3. unwise raising of children of both sexes who should become well aware of the importance of hymen hygiene until marriage and be accustomed to the 'no dirty touch' rule to avoid destroying own or someone else's hymen with fingers or objects.
4. marketing tampons to virgins; of course, tampons do not take virginity but make the hymen worn out and sooner or later spoiled;
5. prude sexual education hiding from maturing girls, the most interested in this topic, a fact of life that the birth canal is designed for marital procreation while the clitoris is designed for sexual satisfaction, and because of that there is absolutly no need to penetrate the vagina or even stimulate the vaginal vestibule to achieve sexual gratification.
6. prude sexual education not adressing an important concern of maturing girls, the most interested in this topic, who often ask the worrisome question whether the hymen can be torn by rubbing the clitoris? This should be answered: No way. It is not possible due to anatomical reasons. Otherwise a girl who is not able to control her sexuality has less motivation to stay virgin until marriage if she falsely believes that barely clitoral stimulation or even orgasms during sleep can break the hymen;