Hymen = Virgin Membrane
hymen-virgin-membrane.com formerly known as hymen.pro
hymen provides a material barrier between the internal and the
external world, and because is a part of normal female anatomy,
the hymen provides also a material barrier between the present of potential mother and the future of countless generations of her progeny.
Translate this page!Share with others :-)
web page is to be viewed in Unicode Character Set UTF-8 if problems
UTF-8 is probably the most commonly used encoding. Unicode for humanity united.
Hymen = Virgin Membrane
Hymen and Masturbation, Page 1. Go to Page 2
The visible, covered, and hidden virginity related female organs.
visible clitoral hood (Latin: preputium clitoridis) covering clitoral glans - hidden in the mons pubis clitoral body – hidden by the lip (Latin: labium, plural: labia) clitoral leg (crus, plural: crura) – hidden by the lip clitoral vestibular bulb and greater vestibular gland (Bartholin's gland) – visible outer lip (Latin: labium maius, plural: labia maiora) and inner lip (Latin: labium minus, plural: labia minora) covering halat hymen and urinary opening (Latin: meatus urethrae)The visible, covered, and hidden virginity related female organs.
The hygiene of the hymen requires stopping any digital or instrumental stimulating enough far from the vaginal vestibule to make sure that the hymen is safeguarded. Both sexes should realize that adequate stimulation of the clitoris must result in a female orgasm. Thus rubbing the vaginal vestibule makes no sense. While vaginal orgasm is not existent no wise virgin would ever let her hymen destroyed in order to experience sexual pleasure.
Functional anatomy of the clitoris*
A common pattern of female sexual self-stimulation: target organs
2. Labia directly, by rubbing and clitoral bulbs indirectly, by pressing the labia
3. Optional: insensitive vaginal wall directly, by rubbing as a ritual reminescence of penetration in ex-virgins, and clitoral bulbs indirectly, by pressing the vaginal vestibule
4. Clitoral shaft indirectly, by pressing pubic mound and pressing against the pubic bone (climax)
1. Clitoral glans (hood) directly, by rubbing and pressing against the pubic boneGiven sufficient stimulation by direct and/or indirect pressure applied solely to her clitoris, almost every female can become sexually aroused quickly and will typically end in an orgasm, in more instances than expected, accompanied with the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid from the Skene's glands in a function named a female emmission or female ejaculation, commonly known as gushing, cumming or squirting. No penetration is needed to get a great orgasm. In fact, penetration without sufficient clitoral stimulation hardly ends in any orgasm.
* Source of illustration which has been modified: Atlas of Human Anatomy by Sinielnikov RD, Sinielnikov YR